How to create a Geo Link
A geo link consists basically in a url with a base slug that is common to every link and destination slug. For example in http://yourdomain.com/goto/amazon-product the base slug is "goto" and the destination slug is "amazon-product".
Once you decided the base slug of your urls to create a Geolink you simple need to fill following 3 sections:
- Redirection options: Where you setup the destination slug , redirection code and default destination url
- Destinations: Here you define all the final urls based on the needed rules.
- Stats: Show click stats for defined url in your Geo Link.
On this section you add as many final urls as needed. Each url consists on the following fields:
- Destination URL: Is the final url that you are redirecting the users to.
- Geo options: Where you define the geotargeting options for the link. If the user matches your rules it will be redirect to the final url.
- Devices: You can narrow down to only target for certain devices.
- Referral url: Only use the destination url if the user is coming from defined url.