1. These terms are here to explain the parameters of the geotargetingWP affiliate program and the legal terms associated with them.
2. The basic idea is that when you refer a user to GeotargetingWP and they become a paid member, we will share some of that revenue with you.
3. These affiliate terms are an add-on to the general site terms of service which you have already agreed to if you are in fact using this site.
4. When we say 'you' in these Affiliate Program Terms we are referring to you, the affiliate. All other words defined or explained in the site terms of service have the same meaning here. If there's any inconsistency between what we say in these Affiliate Program terms and what is in the site terms of service, what we say in these Affiliate Program terms prevail.
5. Read on for details about your responsibilities, how it all works and the process of earning referral income with us.
Becoming an Affiliate
6. All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program there are few things you'll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
How it works
7. Refer new users to geotargetingWP and you'll receive a percentage of their purchases.
8. Referral code: Every member automatically has a referral code which is generated automatically. This referral code is available on the affiliates page.
9. Simply paste a link or image button on your site using that code. If a new user clicks your referrer link and proceeds to sign up an account, that user becomes tagged to you forever. If in the future they purchase credits we pay you a referral fee for that purchase.
10. Referral program percentage for credits users: We will pay you a percentage detailed here of the earnings generated from the payments from your referred users during the first year of said user's initial registration. So if you refer somebody and they sign up on March 22, 2015. A percentage of all income we receive from that user, up until March 21, 2016 will be shared with you. If the user does buy credits within that amount of time, you will not receive any revenue share. If the user purchases 3 months after their initial registration date, you will receive a share of all revenue generated for the next 9 months. If any users get's he payment refunded , we will deduct the earning from your balance.
10.b. Referral program percentage for subscription users: We will pay you a percentage detailed here after the second payment of the user it's processed. If any users get's he payment refunded , we will deduct the earning from your balance.
11. More details: Here are a few important points about how it works:
- If a person doesn't allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can't track them so can't pay earnings on that person's activity.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else's, yours is the one that counts.
- A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.
- If a person clicks a link, they have one month before the cookie expires. If they sign-up within that time, you get credit for that user and they become your permanent referral.
- Earnings appear in your account page. You can request withdrawal of your earnings anytime up to once per month after you have referred five or more customers to us.
- If a user has visited geotargetingwp.com before or has an existing account with us and then clicks a referral link, it doesn't count.
- Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives Timersys WP LLC the right to review each and every referral.
How do payments of referral income work
12. We will pay your Affiliate Program earnings from the Affiliate Program in line with the payment rates into your members' statement. In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments for your new user referrals, to credit your members' statement with your earnings, and to distribute your earnings to you.
13. To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from referrals will be payable to you. Any subscription fees you pay yourself as a user are not able to be withdrawn or refunded.
14. Thresholds: We'll make payments of your earnings based on certain minimum threshold amounts. We can change this amount any time.
15. Earnings payment timing and methods:
- You ask us to hold the balance of your earnings until you request a payment. Unless we decide to pay you your earnings, we will continue to hold your earnings until we receive a request for withdrawal.
- When we get a request for payment, we will pay you your earnings at the next payment of earnings pay cycle.
- You must provide us with the correct Paypal details to receive payment. All payments are made via Paypal.
- You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying money to you.
16. Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we're not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can't contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you have not made a request for payment; or
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we're prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
17. Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from Dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don't control either the conversion rates or your financial institution's fees).
18. Refunds and chargebacks: If a transaction by one of your referred users is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings.
Things you should avoid
19. You may not refer users by:
- confusing them (or potentially confusing them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site);
- sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- doing anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
- doing anything that might be confusing, misleading or deceptive to users;
- doing anything that is directly or indirectly in contravention of these Affiliate Program terms, the geotargetingWP Site Terms, or any direction given to you by us; or
- engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play' at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
20. We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the GeotargetingWP Site Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
21. We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).
22. We can change the terms and conditions at our discretion.
We're very glad you've made it to the end of this important document. You can head over to the affiliates page where you can generate your referral code.
This document was last updated on September 20, 2018